Every detail was carefully designed in our premium quality 100% stainless steel rolling pin – from the brushed finish, to the slightly tapered shape to the perfect weight & feel!
So why chose a french-style rod vs. a handled rolling pin?
• The French design allows the full 15 3/4″ length of the barrel to come in contact with dough, so you are able to roll more surface at a time versus a rolling pin with handles
• The 1.5″ center diameter gradually tapers to 1.25″ at the ends, allowing you to rotate smoothly without leaving lines in your dough at the ends like a straight pin can. The rod shape transfers a sense of the dough thickness beneath your hands & is easier on wrists.
• At 10 oz, our rolling pin imparts just the right amount of weight to roll pastry dough, fondant, pie crusts, biscuits & pizza dough perfectly. The hollow core construction makes it light enough so it won’t squash your dough.
• The brushed finish holds a dusting of flour better than mirror polished rolling pins
• Chill it before using it & the cold stainless steel helps prevent dough from warming & melting the butter in your dough for pie, biscuit, croissant, etc.
• If you decorate with rolled fondant, this is nonstick, must-have tool for cake decorators!
• Food-grade stainless steel is hygienic & can be completely cleaned with no remaining food residue. It won’t absorb any odors, colors or flavors that can cause cross contamination.
• Clean up couldn’t be easier! Place it in the dishwasher or wash by hand & towel dry. Unlike wood rolling pins, it won’t dry out, splinter or crack & it never needs oiling. And the seamless design means there are no crevices or handle joints for water or food to get into.
Ultra Cuisine® is a registered trademark of authorized seller, Virtuosoul LLC.
- Create beautifully rolled dough, pie crusts or fondant with the smooth non-porous, non-stick surface of 100% stainless steel.
- Sense the thickness of the dough with the slightly tapered French rod design beneath your hands. Ideal when you need a little more control over the amount of pressure to use.
- Chill the rolling pin in the freezer to prevent dough from sticking or becoming warm. Stainless steel has the cooling properties of marble without the heaviness.
- Designed with a brushed matte finish to hold a dusting of flour better than mirror polished stainless steel.
- Will not absorb any odors, colors or flavors like wood rolling pins can, making it more hygienic. And clean up is easy by hand or in the dishwasher.